Cirrus800 White Nitrile Exam Gloves
Cirrus800 White Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves provide soft, cloud-like comfort for your hard working hands. This glove delivers the light-weight comfort you enjoy along with the strength and durability you need.
Cirrus800 is finger-textured for a secure grip, and the thin-modulus nitrile material ensures excellent tactile sensitivity. The clean, cloud-white color is gender neutral and projects a professional image, making it an excellent choice for your entire team.
Packed 200 gloves to a box, Cirrus800 is a space-saving, reduced-packaging option that takes up less room on your shelf, reduces reorder frequency, and is better for the environment.
Features and Benefits
- Soft 100% Nitrile - Strong, cloud-like comfort for hard-working hands
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex – Will not cause Type I latex allergy
- Finger-Textured – Tactile sensitivity with a secure grip
- White Color – Easy choice for all members of your staff
- Powder-Free – The standard for health care
- High-Count Packaging – Reduces packaging waste by 50%
|ITEM #||SIZE||PALM WIDTH
Gloves offered by Hourglass International, Inc. meet or exceed ASTM and FDA requirements.
Cuff . . . . . Min 0.05 mm
Palm . . . . Min 0.06 mm
Finger . . . .Min 0.08 mm
Tensile Strength: Min 14.0 Mpa
Ultimate Elongation: Min 500%
*XL 170 Box/1700 Case
Need the MSDS
or Spec Sheet?