As hospitals and other healthcare facilities have increasingly moved from latex exam gloves to nitrile exam gloves, skin irritation and allergy to non-latex gloves has also increased. To identify individuals with hypersensitivity to nitrile gloves, a new skin prick test has been developed by Dr. Santhosh Kumar of Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. “If the patient [...]Read More
Get Hourglass e-News
Blog Post Categories
- Craig on Does Glove Color Matter?
- Stephanie on FDA Soon to Require Warning Label on Powdered Medical Gloves
- vera gilron on FDA Soon to Require Warning Label on Powdered Medical Gloves
- Stephanie on Does Glove Color Matter?
- ellen on Does Glove Color Matter?