Healthcare professionals have long known the importance of proper glove use during patient care. For over twenty years, exam gloves have been worn to prevent transmission of bloodborne pathogens. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration mandates that gloves be worn during all patient-care activities that may involve exposure to blood or body fluids. So when [...]Read More
Get Hourglass e-News
Blog Post Categories
- Craig on Does Glove Color Matter?
- Stephanie on FDA Soon to Require Warning Label on Powdered Medical Gloves
- vera gilron on FDA Soon to Require Warning Label on Powdered Medical Gloves
- Stephanie on Does Glove Color Matter?
- ellen on Does Glove Color Matter?