HandPRO® Scion700™ Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves with Low Dermatitis Potential are created from the latest patented accelerator-free LOW DERMA™ technology nitrile*, delivering improved stretch and chemical permeation resistance, excellent tactile sensitivity and softness, and reduced risk of glove-related allergic contact dermatitis.
Scion700 Nitrile Exam Gloves
Request Sample of Scion700 Nitrile Exam Gloves
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Advanced X-Linking Nitrile – Strength you can trust
- Low Dermatitis Potential – FDA cleared claim, lowers your risk of dermatitis
- Patented LOW DERMA™ Accelerator-Free Nitrile
- NO dithiocarbamates, thiurams or mercaptobenzothiazoles (MBT)
- No Sulfur Added
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex – Reduces risk of latex sensitization
- Chemotherapy Drug Permeation Tested – Safe for use with certain chemotherapy drugs
- Fentanyl Citrate Permeation Tested – No breakthrough > 240 minutes
- Textured Fingertips – Enhanced tactile sensitivity
- Powder-Free – The medical exam glove standard
- High-Count Packaging – Reduces packaging waste by 42%
"I have been using the Scion700 samples all week and I absolutely love them my hands don’t itch and my eczema has not flared up once this week. Normally gloves end up ripping and tearing on me at work but these did not which is a huge bonus."